RELIABLE RUNNING FOR DEPENDABLE OUTCOMES
The RG900/RG1100/RG1300 Series is equipped with a professional liquid system that features stainless steel product tanks, an easy-to-use reload station and a conveniently located rinse station.
Important liquid system features include:
- Tank sizes in 900-, 1,100- and 1,300 gallons (3,406, 4,163 and 4,920 L)
- Algae-resistant black rinse tank; 100–130 gallons (378.5–492.1 L)
- Separate hydraulic system for the liquid pump
- A vertically mounted flow meter that eliminates wave effects that could cause application rates to fluctuate. Plus, its self-cleaning design eliminates the need for daily maintenance.
Reload 1,300 Gallons in 3-1/2 Minutes with the HV Liquid System
This main reload station is conveniently located at eye level on the left side of the machine. It has color-coded station handles and is easy to operate. Optional high-volume pumps are also available.
Key controls include:
- Remote throttle, pump, sump and sparger
- Reload and bypass valves
- Tank rinse and chemical ductor
There is an adjacent, easily refillable 8-gallon rinse tank to clean your hands, tools and nozzles.